Monday, May 4, 2009

A lazy post

My post from the Lazy Bloggers Post Generator:

Abject apologies I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since they let me out!... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. Whenever will they invent electricity!.

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a terrible burden to various lawyers I met recently, my day starts with the dawn patrol from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am avoiding recapture. but this damned rock is heavy.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. I promise! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

No comments: