Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bits and pieces for Saturday

Hope to be finished with the new Email server today, so I am at work this morning. 
Some bits and pieces have fallen from my brain as unformed thoughts so might as well jot these down. 
I have become more energized at my work over the past few weeks. I think most of this is due to reading twitter and seeing what people are doing out there in Educational Technology. I hope I can transfer this better to the teachers at work.
The new Sansa, which I bought cheap works well. I had three tests with it, one talking to a teacher in a crowded room, in a meeting with the superintendet, with the device on a table between three of us, and while driving. The sound was good in all of them, I was pleased. 
Issues with the mail startup. I'll be back

No comments: